Saturday, January 26, 2013

Minnie Dlamini vs. Khune, who dumped who?

How true are these rumors about Minenhle Dlamini and Itumeleng Khune saying "Its Over" and not "I DO"?

Apparently she's not just dumping him, maar she's scored for Khaya Mthetwa's team; how true is this? Honestly speaking, I can't picture Minnie and Idols (2012) winner dating. But what if they are, I guess I'll have to look at this picture from a different angle and if they're both happy then I'm all SMILEYs.

If you wanna know the story from the horses mouth, Minnie; I'd suggest you go and get yourself a copy of Move magazine. Like Minnie would say as a Y.O.L.O President, "You Only Live Once".

I say: "It's not over until it's over", if you don't believe me then go ask Chris Brown and Rihanna.
#BestAndBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment