Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Before you judge ME make sure you're PERFECT.

Working out has never been my weakest points, but has been my close friend. But you know the danger to have a friend to close to you, I'm not perfect and so is my body. I make mistakes, sometimes I cheat and not give my body its fuel, uhuh I said CHEAT toet hehehe!

But it shows how a human being can complicate the human body and mind by not following simple instructions. Take a car for an example, if you don't fill up your fuel tank with petrol but would rather cheat and fill it with water; oh boy, then you're in trouble hehehe because the car aint gonna move. Uhm it will probably make a few sounds and few shakes but it won't be fit enough to hit the road, right? Right!!!

Its pretty simple, "cheating is not answer to succeeding but it's an option; an option that doesn't guarantee you success"- SocialAngelQuotes. So hit the road mabhebeza (babe) and you'll succeed, hlaseling the futhas aint for everyone and still gotta pay for it. If you wanna look and feel natural, do it the natural way. If nature is calling you, you always answer akere? So do the same, it doesn't even have a to cost you a cent.

XOXO
#BestAndBlessed
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment