Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meet and Greet welcomes you back...

I welcome you to a fantastic group, social network and movement. I encourage you to come out and Meet-And-Greet newbies or oldies who have and are still exceptionally well in business, school, sports, you name it; but most of all join in and have some fun.

Our lives are busy and sometimes we forget about ME TIME. This is an opportunity to let your hair down. Loosen up, chin up and have fun!

I will organize all types of activities like pool nights( lol well I'm still learning how to play), dancing sessions, movie or theatre nights, exercise, walks, competitions or if you have a favourite place and want to share let me know and I can post it.

I welcome singles, separated, divorced, married, or couples. This group is for both guys and girls from all ages, but highly recommends the youth.

This is a movement, a social network coz you never know you could meet that someone or make new friends along the way.
FUN, LAUGHTER AND EDUCATION IS MY GOAL TO SUCCESS.
Looking forward to meeting YOU and YOU.
#BestAndBlessed

No comments:

Post a Comment