Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"FutureLeaders" Camp2012 held at Edcon Retail Academy

I must say counting down the hours before camp, making sure I don't forget my toothbrush or toothpaste (iColgate ke) was quite an experience, packing aint my thing.

On my arrival on at Edcon, uhm honestly I wasn't too sure of what to expect but the unexpected, and just to be the Social Angel that I am.

The 5days away from snaparazzi, Jozi's buzzing sound, yeh yeh yeh I know Ormonde is in Gauteng maar away from Bree or Noord *tongue out*, it was too lekker; its unexplainable but check out this collage of my team and friends JeaniUS. These girls made alles seem so ncaaaah!!!

We lived, loved the experience and had a jolly time laughing together.

XOXO
Social Angel
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment